Need a boost in energy?
Do you need to improve your overall health?
What is Irish Sea Moss?
Our Irish Sea Moss is shipped to us after being hand picked from our professional divers in St. Lucia. It is then dried to preserve all the natural salt from the sea.
How Much Sea Moss Can 4 oz Package Make
4 oz Will Make You 16 oz (1 lb) of Irish Sea Moss Gel
Can be taken up to 2 Tbsps. You can use more if you like.
Ways to use Sea Moss
- Irish Sea Moss Contains 92 out of the 102 minerals needed for your body to thrive.
- Good for Thyroid Health-Balancing Hormones
- Helps Remove Mucus from the body
- Joint & Bone Health - High in Omega - 3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin K
- Good for Blood /Anemia - High in Iron
- Can help with Colds & Coughs - Vitamin C
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory
- Mood/Mental Health Booster - Due to Potassium content which helps to maintain healthy mental & Emotional Function
- Great for Sexual Health - a Natural Aphrodisiac
- Rich in Zinc, Vitamin E & Folate for sperm production
- Helps with a Skin condition - high in Sulfur so it's great for a face mask.
- Good for digestion
- For Weight Loss - ability to absorb moisture to create a Full feeling.
- High in Iodine - which is said to prevent radiation poisoning.
How to Prepare:
Rinse a handful of Sea Moss well and put in a container with enough water to cover it and soak for at least 4 hours. You can also add a squeeze of lime juice while soaking to neutralize Sea moss taste.
Remove Sea Moss from water then place in blender with just enough water to cover the Sea Moss and blend until it makes a smooth paste. Your Irish sea moss is now ready to be used in your smoothies, tea, desserts and even face masks!
Store refrigerated in a clean glass jar for up to 3 weeks.